tracking

Friday, October 8, 2010

Words of Encouragment from a Greeting Card

My birthday was a few weeks ago and my dad sent me the best birthday card ever.  It was so thought provoking and timely.   You may have noticed that many of my past blogs are about searching and wondering what is next.  Trying to hold tight to God's unchanging hands and moving forward at the same time.  When I got the card, I was once again reminded that my personal journey was created with me in mind.  The Potter has carefully picked out just the right clay, and as I go spinning on the wheel into my new creation.  He's got is hands all around me.  When the Potter creates he uses his hands and takes time to gently mode us and then he bakes us in the oven for a bit to make sure that the finish product  will last. 

So be encourage as you read these words sent to me in a greeting card.

You are the author of your own life. 
It's up to you to dream it, imagine it, sketch it, shape it,
build it, go after it, and make it happen.
And then color it in with bright, shining shades of joy and deep,
lasting shades of meaning that are yours and yours alone.
No one else can know the dreams you dream
or the strengths yo uhave within you that will help you make
your dreams come true.
No one else needs to. 
Because they're yours.  And so is today. 

No comments:

Post a Comment