tracking

Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Do you see the new thing.......

In Isaiah 43:19, God says " Behold, I will do a new thing, Now it shall spring forth; Shall you not know it? I will even make a road in the wilderness And rivers in the desert.  

Have you been stuck?  Life seems to be going no where fast.  However, it says right in his word that He will do a new thing.   I think all too often that we are just too scared to step out and trust God.  But this scripture is awesome because it says that he will make a road in the wilderness and rivers in the desert.  What God is saying if you just trust me, I will do the impossible on your behalf.  See deserts are dry land, but if a river runs through the desert there is the possibility that life has a chance to exist in a dry place.   

So as I start this blog and venture into a new journey, it is my hope that not only will we discover God together but we now have a forum where we can dialogue with one another and share with each other.  So here's to doing a new thing.  

What's your new thing, that God's begun.

TS

No comments:

Post a Comment